1. You will get to work on some really great projects with some lovely people and have the opportunity to be at the forefront of photorealistic cgi and browser based 3D tech.
2. A lot of organisation. CG is a complex business that requires solid processes and systems to ensure standards are kept high and everyone goes home on time. This is something we are really passionate about so we have people dedicated to maintaining the system and lubricating the wheels of production.
3. Our main ofﬁce is in a converted Mill complex in Huddersﬁeld near the M62, a short drive from Leeds and Manchester, with a gym, deli and spa on site.
4. We are a relaxed and social bunch and enjoy frequent team trips away to build those important bonds. We also know it's also important to have a blowout every now and then and have developed a speciality for throwing a party.
5. Being brilliant at something can take it out of you, so every year the studio shuts down for 2 weeks over the Christmas period and we all get to come back refreshed.
6. Our aim is to build a team of like minded people who want to work on the best CGI, create bold interior design and styling and make brilliant interactive tools. If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.